My Blog List

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Road Test: bareMinerals Round the Clock Waterproof Eyeliner

So, we get super excited around here when we get to bust out a new cosmetic product.  Always on the lookout for the lastest and greatest in making ourselves look amazing, I guess.  We have been anticipating the launch of the new bareMinerals eyeliners for some time.  Now I, for one, actually really liked the old liners.  The twist-up function was really handy.  The liner, however, seemed a bit hard and brittle to pull across those tender lids.

This new liner, however, glides on like a little dreamboat!  It's very similar to the Smashbox liners, almost a gel consistency.  If you are used to old-fashioned eyeliner pencils, the smooth, rich texture of this liner may be a bit hard to control at first.  It finishes almost exactly like a cream liner, so it is definitely a more dramatic effect.  (I have yet to attempt the of-the-moment cat eye with this pencil, so I will keep you posted on that.) 


The big test for a liner, for me, is does it stay put when I'm sweating my pants off during my crazy workouts??   The short answer is YES.  After an hour of grunting and sweating, the only part of my appearance that did not resemble a wild banshee was my bareMinerals perfectly lined eyes. 

MUST-HAVE!!!


Visit the bareMinerals website




-rm

No comments:

Post a Comment